- Modern amenities block
- Disabled specific bathroom
- Laundry facilities with coin operated washing machines and dryers
- Camp kitchen area with BBQs, microwave oven, small fridge, gas cooktop and dishwashing area
- Abundant green grass and trees attracting wonderful birdlife.
The Jenolan Caravan Park is a pet friendly park.
Pets are NOT permitted inside cabin accommodation or in the amenities and laundry or camp kitchen.
Please be aware that pets are not permitted in National Park areas, or at the Jenolan Caves or at many of the public gardens. If you are planning on enjoying these areas there are places in Oberon who will “day sit” for a small fee – please ask at Reception.
The following rules apply to pets staying with you in our Park:
- Pets MUST be kept on a leash at all times
- Pets MUST be cleaned up after
- Pets MUST NOT be left at the Park unattended
- Managers approval must be sought prior to bringing a pet into our Park.
A playground area is situated at the entrance to the Park on Cunynghame St, providing entertainment for energetic toddlers and children.
A large oval and recreation ground, including skateboard ramps, is situated next to the Park.
Indoor Tennis Courts and Oberon Council Swimming Pool
We are located next to the Oberon Tennis Complex and Swimming Pool. Bookings for the Tennis Courts can be made at Reception. Please note that fees apply.
The Swimming pool is open from November/December to March/April. It is a favourite spot for locals during the warmer summer months and the complex has many features, including a 25 metre pool with disabled access, a wading pool with beach entry and a 12 metre heated pool. Affordable entry fees apply to this facility.